Raw eggs for potency and ejaculation: product benefits
The occurrence of an erection has a complex mechanism, therefore, it is influenced by many internal and external factors. Even ordinary stress or fatigue can significantly reduce potency. Raw eggs help normalize an erection, if its disturbances are caused not by serious diseases, but by physical, emotional or intellectual stress.
The benefits of raw eggs for men
Quail eggs are more useful for potency. Unlike chicken, quail eggs are more necessary for men because they contain a significant amount of protein:
- propionic acid;
- vitamin PP;
The function of these substances in the body is to ensure androgen balance in the body of a man. Quail eggs also contain cobalt, phosphorus, zinc, iron, copper and manganese, which are able to maintain men’s health, including potency. They are effective for the prevention of prostate adenoma.
Quails, unlike chickens, have a higher body temperature. Because of this, the risk of infection from them with salmonellosis is minimal. The benefits of eggs for potency:
- Vitamin E – Strengthens blood vessels, increases fertility, activates spermatogenesis, improves blood circulation in the pelvis.
- Animal fats – Gives a surge of strength, increase the stamina of a man.
- Essential amino acids – Normalize the synthesis of hormones, which ensures good functioning of the prostate gland and the desired consistency of seminal fluid.
- Zinc – Participates in the production of testosterone – the main sex hormone in men.
How to use
To improve potency, this product is more useful in its raw form, since during heat treatment it loses some of its unique properties. Recommendations for use:
eat 1 chicken or 4 quail eggs per day;
there are no restrictions on protein intake, but more than 1 yolk per day is not worth it;
in addition, you can add testicles to familiar dishes, for example, salads, soups, tinctures or cocktails.
Egg shakes for potency
If you are bored with eating this product raw every day, try using it to make cocktails. Effective drink recipes for potency:
1. Mix 2 quail eggs, 100 ml of mineral water, 1 tbsp. l honey and some lemon juice. Add 20 ml of cognac if desired. Use this drink daily until potency improves.
2. Walnut partitions from about 10-30 walnuts pour 100-150 ml of diluted alcohol or high-quality vodka. Send infuse in a dark place for a period of 10 to 14 days. Shake the tincture periodically. Take as follows: eat 1 chicken or 3-4 quail eggs daily and drink 1 tbsp of them. l finished product.
Damage to raw eggs
The main harm that raw eggs can cause is intestinal infections. The most common among them is salmonellosis. This is an acute infectious anthropozoonosis disease that causes salmonella. The disease is accompanied by severe intoxication and dehydration, sometimes proceeds as typhoid. To minimize the risk of salmonella infection, the following recommendations should be followed:
- use the product fresh;
- store no more than 7 days on the refrigerator door;
- do not use a product containing particles of droppings or blood spots;
- choose only clean goods, without feathers and droppings;
- before breaking the shell, wash it with soap, salt or soda;
- refuse to use specimens with cracks;
- purchase products that have sanitary and veterinary control.
If the egg floats at the bottom, then the chicken laid it 3-4 days ago, took upright position – a week ago, floats – more than a week. Harmful not only in that they can lead to salmonella infection. Other possible consequences of using this product:
Increased levels of bad cholesterol in the blood. In yolk, it is contained in an amount of 200 mg per 100 g. In order not to cause an increase in cholesterol and the formation of cholesterol plaques, you need to consume no more than 1 egg per day, i.e. 5-7 pcs. in Week.
Violation of the intestinal microflora. This is due to the influence of antibiotics that give chickens in order to avoid the development of certain diseases.
Allergy. In adult men, it is rarely observed, but with a hereditary predisposition to allergic manifestations, it is worth minimizing the amount of this product.
According to some studies, animal products contain a lot of nitrates, heavy metals and toxic components. For this reason, excessive consumption of such food negatively affects overall health. Contraindications to the use of raw eggs: cardiovascular disease; tumors and neoplasms; diabetes; diseases of the liver and gastrointestinal tract; cholecystitis; atherosclerosis.